Monday, October 27, 2008

Fun in Vegas

This week Connor and I came down to visit my parents in Las Vegas. We have had so much fun so far, and we have more fun yet to come! I wanted to post the pictures of all of the fun things we have done so far, and then I will make another post of the things we have yet to do. We decided on a whim to visit the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay. It was so much fun to go with my mom and my brothers and sisters. Connor absolutely loved all of the fish, jellyfish, sting rays, alligators, sharks, and turtles. He would smile and point at the fish. I tried to teach him to say "fish" and it came out "sssh." It was really cute. 










My friend Kylee is having a baby in December and we had her baby shower at my parent's house. She is having a little boy and I am so excited for her. Kylee is in the middle and her twin, Brakell, is on the right. The theme was "rubber duckies" and the decorations were so cute.


I helped Sophie with some of her piano pieces before her Halloween recital. 

Weston and Sophie had a little Halloween recital that I was able to attend. They did an awesome job, and I was very proud. The best part is that everyone dresses up, so I dressed Connor up in his little dog costume. It was a blast! 


Spooktacular! Every year the Elementary School that my brother and sister attend put on a Halloween carnival called "Spooktacular." There are fun games, food, and a haunted house. We had fun taking Connor around to play the games.  I even won some cookies at the cake walk! 
 







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love your photos..they are really nice...

california smiths said...

That looks like so much fun. Courtney and Grant loved the Shark Reef, too. It is such a neat place. There is so much to do in Vegas, I love it when I can go spend a week there. Looks like you enjoyed all the time with your family. We will see you on Saturday!

Jayci said...

lots of fun times! I miss Las Vegas Halloweens. :) all warm and such. I love Conner's face when you are all jumping at the shark reef. ha ha!!

Congrats to Kylee! I had no idea!