Thursday, October 30, 2008

Connor's 1st Birthday Photoshoot

Thanks to my oh-so-talented mother, I was able to get a great photoshoot taken of Connor for his "one year birthday" pictures. I think we got some really cute ones of him, and these are only a few of the best! I love how these pictures are not the same run-of-the-mill pictures you would get in a studio, and are a little more interesting with the different facial expressions and camera angles. I hope you enjoy looking at them! 











5 comments:

garrett & brooke said...

I must agree, very cute. Studio pictures are so boring. Maybe you and your mom should start a business:) I'd have you take little Bradleys picture for sure.

Anonymous said...

i just want to kiss his cheeks... those pics turned out great!

Steven and Wendy OBryant said...

i really just find him to be the most adorable child ever.

Josh said...

whitney! I am so happy that I found your blog! Your family is so cute. I have a blog too! If you want to be added to it (its a private blog) email me your email address and I'll add you. My email is jmcdaniel7@gmail.com. P.S. we are having a little boy in 10 weeks!!!

Josh said...

p.s. if you didn't know, this is Jessica Logan McDaniel.

Love ya!