Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Conference Weekend

I thought this session of Conference was absolutely amazing. We were able to watch all four sessions, and Eric had the oppotunity of actually going to the Conference Center to watch the Priesthood session with his grandpa. We met at his grandparent's condo in Salt Lake, and as you can see, it has an amazing view of the Conference Center and Temple Square. While Eric went with his grandpa to Priesthood, I stayed at the condo with Shauna and her daughter Celeste with her three kids. We had a lot of fun hanging out and letting our kids run around together. Eric also had a great time at the Conference Center with his grandpa.








2 comments:

california smiths said...

Looks like a great weekend! I always had so much fun going to conference with the Smith's. I miss it being so far away now! Take advantage all you can :) Thanks for showing me the view of the new condo, I have heard it had a great one, but I am not sure when I will get the chance to see it personally, so this was just as close :)

Anonymous said...

your little baby is so cute! we should get together sometime!