Monday, October 13, 2008

First Steps!

Connor took his first few steps all by himself yesterday! While we were at church, Connor was being fussy so I took him out into the hall. He was crawling around on the ground and cruising around the couches like he always does, until all of a sudden, I saw him walking by himself! One minute he was hanging on to the couch, the next he was standing up and walking! He took about three steps before he tripped and fell, but he walked nonetheless. He did it a few more times at church, and then a few more times at home. I promise I will get pictures of this soon, Connor just needs to be able to stand and walk for more than a few seconds! We are so proud of him and I know he will be running around our house in no time!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Whit - I'm so glad you found us! Your little boy isn't so little any more - that's crazy he's walking! We really should get together sometime with Wendy and her new husband!