Sunday, March 8, 2009

Memories

This weekend I went to breakfast with two of my best friends I had while studying abroad in London. Three years ago this month we were half way through our semester in London and we were having a blast. It was also three years ago this month that my hubby flew out to London and proposed to me. :) Great memories! It's amazing how time flies. I've also posted lots of random pictures of Connor. He is so energetic and constantly on-the-go that it's really hard to get a good picture of him any more. He keeps me very busy and I can't believe he is growing up so fast! Enjoy!
Wendy and me

Me and Rachel

Connor loves his toy train. He hauls it all around the house
and lucky for me, it keeps him entertained for a few minutes so
I can get something done!




Connor has been taking off his socks lately just to get a
reaction out of me. He thinks it's hilarious when I
"give him the look," and then after he will usually squeal and run away.


Connor has been obsessed with cell phones lately.
He especially loves Eric's phone and will walk around with it
up to his ear pretending to talk. So cute.





Check out those legs! He also loves to play
with the blinds...

Connor helping Eric prepare his Sunday School lesson.

Marking up the scriptures!

Me and my little man. This picture was taken for a
Relief Society activity. It was supposed to "describe" some
things about me, so I have my son, my piano is behind me, and my favorite
set of Jane Austen novels I bought in England are sitting on the piano.
I hope I didn't do too bad!
Kelsey cutting Connor's hair. He was actually pretty good
and the cut was absolutely darling!


Connor loves bath time. I usually set aside about 30 minutes
before bedtime to let him play in the water because he loves it so much.
I don't think he'll be afraid of the pool this summer!

3 comments:

california smiths said...

I can't believe it has been three years since you were in London, time really does fly! Good luck finishing Eric up with school and getting moved next month!

Jayci said...

whit you're so cute! I love that little picture to 'describe you.' Jane Austen, piano, and family. Perfect!! Connor is growing up so fast! Can't believe it!

haha! the word verification is: growings

coinkadink

Chris & Kristen said...

I wish I was at that breakfast! I miss you ladies and wish I lived closer so I could visit.