Thursday, March 19, 2009

Leaving so Soon

Today I was looking at my calendar and realized...we only have 5 more weeks left in Provo! I just couldn't believe it. We are so excited to move back to Las Vegas, but we will also miss a lot of things about Utah. As I was thinking about us leaving, I reflected on the things we will really miss about Provo, and the things we well, won't miss. Here's our top 5 of each:

Things we will miss:
1)Our amazing friends
2)Our amazing ward
3)Great spring/summer weather
4)People are usually very tolerant and
understanding of babies/kids
5)All of the many beautiful temples


Things we won't miss:
1)Pedestrians (usually college students) who decide to cross the street
without looking during rush hour and expect you
to slam on your breaks for them
2)People asking you why you arn't pregnant again
3)The college students shooting off fireworks across the
street at 2:00am
4)The cold and snowy winters
5)Homework

I think that about sums it up! Utah has really been so good to us, but we are excited to get Eric graduated and head off to the "real world." I know the time will just fly by...I had better get packing!

2 comments:

california smiths said...

I know what you mean about moving. We move in three weeks and I haven't even started packing yet! It is hard to leave your ward and friends, but exciting to start a new job and home! Good luck!

Steven and Wendy OBryant said...

I sure am going to miss you!!! But Las Vegas isn't far and with how much we're in St. George and driving to Los Angeles, there is no reason why we shouldn't be able to see each other. Love you Whit!!