Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gone With The Wind

is an amazing novel. I just finished it this week-all 733 pages in the smallest print imaginable. It took me a while because it is not exactly a light read, but it was absolutely amazing. My mom had been encouraging me to read it for a while, and I finally took her up on it and read it. She let me borrow her copy- an old, worn-out book that she got at an old used-book store. Reading an old copy of the book made reading it that much more fun. I absolutely love classic novels and I highly recommend this book to those who are searching for a good read. This is now probably one of my favorite books of all time-second to "Jane Eyre." I am now reading "Sense and Sensibility" by Jane Austen. It's proving to be a great read as well. Happy reading!




2 comments:

Steven and Wendy OBryant said...

I've probably started this book like 4 times and have never made it far. looks like i'll have to give it another try over Christmas. I remember when you read Jane Eyre in London and then I started it. It is now one of my all time favorite books as well. I seriously miss you so much whitney. Please let's find time to see each other soon. love you!

Julie said...

Yay for good book recomendations!