Sunday, April 5, 2009

Our First Day at the Beach

was so much fun! We woke up Saturday morning and headed straight to the beach. Connor loved playing in the sand and tried to go swimming in the ocean. He is quite the little dare devil, so we had to keep a close eye on him at the beach and at the pool. After his nap, we took Connor to the pool and let him soak in the hot tub, which he loved. He would just run and jump in if I let him, so I think I need to buy him a swimsuit with the built-in floaties so he can do what he wants and I won't have to worry. We then showered and walked down the pier to Ruby's for dinner. Their oreo shakes are amazing! It was a great first day at the beach, and we are excited to spend the rest of our Spring Break living it up! 
Me and my sisters with Connor on the pier
Waiting to get in to Ruby's! 
Me and my little man waiting to eat 
Beautiful flowers!
Sophie and Connor 

Good thing he went swimming to wash off his dirty face...
The girls and Connor loving the pool 

Checking out the surf 
I love the beach!
Digging in the sand is so much fun 

4 comments:

Jayci said...

he's getting so handsome!! And Sophie is growing up so quickly! Keep having so much fun!

Steven and Wendy OBryant said...

I love that you're wearing your oxford sweatshirt, because as I sit here reading your blog, I too am sporting Oxford apparel. What beach are you at? Huntington?

Allison said...

Fun times! I'm jealous you got to go to Ruby's--that was always a favorite of mine :)

Brandon and Kelsey said...

On my gosh!!!!! He is so stinkin cute!!! Love the swimsuit!!! We are going to miss you guys so much.