Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Moving Chaos

My house is in a state of moving chaos right now! There are boxes all over the place, only half of my pictures and decorations are still up, and everything is out of place getting ready to be boxed up. So my house is in a state of total disarray. I really like my house to stay in some type of order, so this is driving me a little bonkers. Oh well, we only have three weeks left, so I think I can endure! We are also taking a big load of stuff down to Las Vegas this weekend, so that will help get rid of a lot of clutter. Thank goodness Connor and I are heading out this weekend. As Eric will be unloading our stuff in our new house, Connor and I will be on our way to Huntington Beach! I am excited to leave the snowy weather of Provo and get to sunny CA. It's Spring Break for my brothers and sisters so we are all packing up and taking a little break-a much needed break before the real work begins when I get back! I'm excited for the better weather, to spend time with my fam, and to have a few extra babysitters. :)



4 comments:

Jayci said...

ahhh moving. And beaches... :) have fun with your family at the beach!! Good luck with moving!

Jocelyn and Ryan said...

I know you'll miss Utah, but we're excited for you guys to move to Vegas! Let us know if you need help moving!

california smiths said...

California will be a nice break, I hear you got more snow yesterday. Drive safe and enjoy a little get away!

Rachel said...

I totally know how you feel with the house being in boxes and feeling disorganized!! I'm right there with you at the moment! Hope you have fun in Cali and I'm excited to see pics of your new house in Vegas!