Thursday, April 9, 2009

Life's a Beach

Spring Break in Huntington Beach has been such a blast. We've been enjoying the great weather by spending most of our time at the beach or the pool. Tuesday was my brother Logan's birthday, so we went to a fabulous restaurant called Duke's for dinner. The restaurant sits right on the beach so you can look out at the ocean while you eat. The food was amazing and Logan got a huge ice cream sundae, which all of us dug in to, despite the protests from my brother. We then walked around downtown Huntington and checked out the cool street fair. Today we went to Balboa Island to check out all of the fun little shops and to get a homemade cinnamon roll...soo dang good! We then went to Fashion Island for dinner that night. Before dinner my mom took a little photo shoot of me and Connor by the coy fish pond. It is super hard to photograph Connor because he is constantly on the go with no time to pose for pictures. Even though he was moving a lot, I think we got some pretty good shots. We were able to meet up with Eric's brother, Bryce, who lives in Riverside, and it was great to be able to spend some time with him. We topped the evening off with some shopping, a great dinner at CPK, and some pink berry yogurt. It's been a great week so far and I think I might try to pull off moving down to the beach one day. :) 
The whole gang, including Weston's friend Matt
Check out that cake! 
Me with my sisters Kelsey and Sophie 
Everyone digging in
The girls posing in front of one of the many cute houses on Balboa Island 

Weston, Logan, and their friends chugging cokes



This one is my mom's favorite picture









Connor and Logan love each other so much :)
Logan and Weston chillin by the pond
Bryce walking with Connor at Fashion Island
Connor loved the carousel

1 comment:

Jayci said...

those are some really cute photos!! It sounds like such a fun trip. So glad you got to enjoy some time at the beach! Your tan is making me envious!!! I'm still burnt and leprous from my beach trip. :oP Connor is one little cutie!