Thursday, November 5, 2009

Disneyland

Every year for Halloween (and my birthday!) the Hutchison family goes to Disneyland. We had an amazing time! It was Connor's first time, which made this trip even more special. He was in shock for the first little while, with all of the characters, people, and rides, but he quickly adapted. His favorite ride was the rocket ships in Tomorrowland and he cried every time we had to get off of them. Connor also loved "A Bug's Land" and "Astro Blaster." It was definately a different experience taking our two-year-old, but we loved it! We loved spending time with our family and enjoying Disneyland with everyone.





























5 comments:

Erin said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! :) We absolutely love how festive Disney is during the holidays--they go above and beyond and it makes it so much more special. So jealous!!

Steven and Wendy OBryant said...

You guys look great. I sure do miss you Whit!

Kinzie Sue said...

What a fun trip!! I can't wait to take our kids to Disney!

california smiths said...

Looks like you had so fun. I am sure it was fun to take Connor for the first time. I didn't know about Lightening and McQuenn, thanks for the tip! I took the kids to see them last week :)

W. L. Adams said...

I LOVE Disneyland!!! It looks lke you guys had so much fun!