Saturday, November 14, 2009

Connor Turns Two!

My little boy is two years old today! I can't believe that Eric and I have been married long enough to have a two-year-old toddler. Time flies! Connor had a wonderful birthday. We invited my family and Eric's family, Eric's grandparents and great grandma, and my grandma. So we just had a fun little family party. We had a "Cars" themed party which Connor just loved. He was able to eat pizza and cupcakes, open presents, and play with everyone. Happy birthday Connor!













3 comments:

Choosy mom said...

I can’t believe he is 2 years old already. He’s such a cutie. I think he looks so much like you.

A and N said...

I didn't know Conner was that old! Happy Birthday!!!!

california smiths said...

Looks so fun! Grant got that Cozy Coop for his 2nd birthday and LOVES it. Happy Birthday to Connor!