Sunday, February 8, 2009

Update

These past few weeks have been a little crazy for us! First of all, today I got released from my calling as a Relief Society teacher. I taught my last lesson today on "Elijah and the Restoration of the Sealing Keys." I was so sad when I found out I was getting released. We arn't moving for another few months, so I thought I would have a few more opportunities to teach. This calling has been so amazing and has really stretched me and helped me to draw closer to Heavenly Father. It has also been fun because Eric is a Sunday School teacher, so we would often have to teach on the same Sunday and we would prepare our lessons together often and bounce ideas off of each other. It was a great experience for both of us. Then last weekend we went up to Salt Lake and spent the weekend at Eric's grandparent's condo. It is right across the street from the Conference Center and on the 12th floor, so it not only is it in a prime location, but it has an amazing view! We walked all over downtown Salt Lake and had a great time together as a family.



Check out the view!




We spent most of this weekend packing up some of our stuff and putting into this huge trailer. We had some of our good friends come over to help us with this daunting task. I can't believe we are moving so soon (April!) and I will talk more about our move and new house later...








This trailer was packed full!

The moving gang



Eric teaching Connor how to catch


It took Connor forever, but he finally learned how to go down the stairs without killing himself! Now I don't have to worry about him so much...


Connor's close-up


1 comment:

Jayci said...

Is that at Zion's Summit?? My grandparents are in there on the 2nd floor! So fun to visit. :) Good luck with the move!

hey! word verification is: rente. haha