Monday, November 24, 2008

A Beautiful Fall Afternoon

Today was so beautiful! It's been cold for a little while now, but the past few days have been gorgeous. I love being able to take Connor outside so he can explore and play. When it's too cold to go outside, we get a little stir crazy because Connor just wants to walk and explore. Today he wanted to walk around and get into everything all by himself-if I tried to help him or grab his hand, he would push me away. He already has a strong and independent little personality! He also loved finding different shaped leaves and putting them in his mouth. :)








2 comments:

Allison said...

So cute! I'm glad I got to see you and Connor before I moved. Thanks for being such a good blogger so I can keep up with you guys :)

california smiths said...

Looks like so much fun! Connor is getting so big. Have a great Thanksgiving!