Thursday, September 25, 2008

Eric and the Sonic Man

Eric had the fun opportunity of meeting and having lunch with the owner of Sonic! Our family is obsessed with Sonic (especially my side of the family, I think my mom keeps them in business with all of the Diet Coke she drinks...) so we were stoked to find out Eric would be meeting the "Sonic guy." Eric said that he gave a great lecture on how he started his business and how he keeps it thriving. Sonic originated in Nashville, TN, and I guess there are over 100 Sonic's there now! There must be one on every street corner! I was also excited that he was able to snap a picture with this guy, so here it is! The man on the right is the Sonic guy's dad.



2 comments:

Matt and Tanya Wonderly said...

Whitney! Hello there! I found your blog on Jaycis! Your family is adorable and that's so exciting that your husband got to meet the Sonic man! Haha. When Matt and I had our company, we used to do work for Sonic!

Misti said...

Yay! So glad you found my blog! Love your family pictures! What a cute family you have!!