Monday, January 25, 2010

Caribbean Cruise

This past week my mom, sisters, and I took a girl's trip to the Caribbean! We cruised on the Royal Caribbean and visited the southern islands of the Caribbean. We visited Puerto Rico, Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Maarten, and St. Croix (Virgin Islands). We had a blast soaking up the sun on the beautiful beaches, snorkling, parasailing, jeep riding, and exploring on all of the amazing islands. The weather was gorgeous and we enjoyed hanging out with just the girls. It was a great trip and a wonderful way to celebrate my mom's birthday. What a trip!


Day One: Puerto Rico



Day Two: Barbados





Day Three: St. Lucia









Day Four: Antigua









Day Five: St. Maarten














Day Six: St. Croix (Virgin Islands)









5 comments:

Annie said...

Whitney, it looks like you had so much fun. I went to puerto rico in 2008 and it was so beautiful! Where did you go in St. Maartins? My friend is the manager of the the Del Sol store there!!!

california smiths said...

I can't believe you put that snake around your neck! I am not sure I could ever do that. Looks like fun, and you should start a new tradition for your mom's birthday! ;)

Allison said...

What a fabulous trip!! Great pictures. Glad you could have such a great getaway!!

Julie said...

What a fun idea! I'm probably going to have to suggest said girl cruise to my own fam ( ;

Nichole said...

Jealous!!! I would love to go on a cruise. Looks like you had tons of fun. I love the photoshoot before this. Makes me want to find a beach and some balloons.