Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sewing

Over the past few months I have been taking sewing classes and I absolutely love them! I have always loved sewing blankets, but now this class has taught me how to make lots of other fun stuff. I've made a purse, a pillow, pj pants, and now, an apron. This past weekend my sister and I took an "apron sewing camp" and we sewed these cute little aprons. I thought they were cute and really fun, and maybe I will get ambitious enough to make them as gifts one day!






7 comments:

california smiths said...

Those are super cute aprons. I have never seen that pattern before and I love small they are (not down to the knee and up to the neck)! Great job!

Steven and Wendy OBryant said...

very cute and girly whit, i love it! Happy almost 4 year anniversary of our pretty much instant friendship across the pond. love ya 2dub! :)

Brakell and Will Hinsdale said...

Way cute Whitney! my mom was telling me how cute your fabric was. One day I'll have the time to join you in the class :) You did a great job!

A and N said...

I love your apron! The fabric is adorable. What a fun thing to do!!!

Steph said...

those turned out really cute, i love sewing.


(this is stephanie, from your study abroad btw, former roomate, current blogstalker.)

Erin said...

very cute and trendy! :) Sewing is such a useful skill. So glad you learned--and like you said, now others can benefit from your talent too! Awesome job! :)

Nichole said...

Those are sure cute and all but how is Eric doing? Things going alright? We sure miss him the Young Mens.
Chris Jensen