Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Jeep Project

My husband is obsessed with jeeps. He has been ever since we got married and he has loved to work on cars his whole life. He is currently in the process of rebuilding this red jeep from the ground up. It is quite the project, and it will be a lot fun to go off-roading in once it is all put back together. One thing I really like about this project is how Eric always takes Connor with him whenever he works on the jeep. They get some really great "Father/son" time and I get some great alone time! I took these pictures so we could document the progress the boys are making. I also included some other pictures of Connor that I took around the house and at the park. Enjoy!













1 comment:

Jessica said...

Your son is such a cutie pie. I love the stickers on the face.