Friday, July 24, 2009

Parenting the Strong-Willed Child


When my mom got me this book a little while ago, I didn't think it would be as good as it turned out to be. It was surprisingly informative and gave me great ideas on how to better raise my strong-willed child. Connor is definately strong-willed, but he is also so sweet. This book simply gives you good advice on how to help channel your child's strong-willed personality into good activities, and how to encourage your child to do the right things. This book was written by an LDS author, so it gives some really great gospel insights as well. I would definately recommend this book to any parent, but especially to those who have strong little spirits in their homes! 

4 comments:

Jayci said...

sounds really good! :o) I'm not sure WHAT mont will be like... but just in case, I'll keep this in mind.

california smiths said...

I may have to read that book to see what I can do about Courtney! We will see you and your strong-willed child next week!

Misti said...

I just added this to my "must read". Aubrey is absolutely strong willed!!! Thanks for sharing.

Allison said...

I've been out of the blogging world for a little while--you guys have done some awesome things this summer! That cruise looked amazing, and I love the pics of Connor with the 4-wheeling helmet. Hope you guys are doing well!