Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jane's Bridal Shower

This past Saturday I threw my sister-in-law, Jane, a bridal shower. She is getting married on June 5th and I am so excited for her. We moved in two weeks ago, so Eric and I hurried and put our house together so we could have this party for Jane. The party was an open house where Jane's family and friends could come and mingle and congratulate her. Jane got some great gifts and it was great to see her rewarded for making such good decisions in her life. We all love Jane so much, and we are excited to welcome Kyle into our family! 
Jane and her future mother-in-law, Norma 
Grandma Larkin and Aunt Diane
Kelsey helped me make all of those fruit cabobs! Thanks girl!
Kelsey Floyd made the beautiful party favors 
Jane and her Mom 
Lisa Parker 
Jane and all of her gifts!
Shauna and Jane

Megan and Jeannette



3 comments:

california smiths said...

Looks like fun, your house looks so cute from what you can see in the pictures!

Jayci said...

your kitchen is looovely! :) And the party seems to have been a big hit. Congrats to Jane! I'm really happy for her. I miss all you ladies! It's good to see Shauna on here!

Unknown said...

fun! she was my neighbor in fernwood!! and the pic of kelsey with the fruit reminds me of how we watched rachel ray for a WHOLE ENTIRE day up at your cabin during thanksgiving...haha